You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Consider the Black Shark 4 Pro, which comes with shoulder triggers for a more tactile and responsive gaming experience. I actually prefer these physical triggers over the touch-sensitive ultrasonic ones on the Asus ROG Phone 5. The Black Shark 4 Pro is also more affordable than its Asus rival. The Black Shark debuted over a year ago, so it doesn’t have the newest hardware.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
- In that time, his areas of focus and expertise have mostly been smartphones and wearables, but he has a musician’s ear and is equally adept at judging headphones and audio products.
- During testing, I frequently kicked the button sliders when taking the Black Shark out of my pocket, prompting many accidental screenshots.
- Besides gaming, you can also set the triggers to activate a phone function, like the flash light, as well as to open a specific app.
- Getting your hands on one will set you back about $600 for the base 12GB/128GB model.
- As you can see in the sample below, firmware the Black Shark 4 Pro’s macro sensor fails to capture the finer details of my e-reader’s leather cover.
Usually shining a steady neon green, the RGB light on the back can be set to change colors in response to a game’s audio or even when you’re just listening to some tunes. If you’re a mobile gamer who indulges in the best Android games, you’re probably familiar with the stereotypical gaming phone aesthetic. Top-of-the-line models from ASUS and Lenovo usually sport rather loud designs and bold color combos. While Xiaomi is no stranger to boisterous designs, just take a look at the Poco M3 Pro for instance, its sub-brand Black Shark takes a more subtle approach. Those features alone are already more tricks in the bag than most phones have.